Tickets for Winnie the Pooh go on sale Wed, March20th, at 7:00 am!by Michelle Jackman on 03/15/19
2019 PERFORMANCE TICKET CONTEST INFORMATION
Tickets go on sale for our Finale Performance of “Winnie the Pooh” beginning Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 7:00 am through our online website! Go to www.classicalyouthballet.comand click on the ticket link –OR—CALL 706-550-1416. Our goal is to have every dancer sell at least 10 tickets each!
What is a Ticket Contest and how does it work?
· Our Ticket Contest is a fun way to get your students involved in providing an audience for their special performance that they have worked all year to create!
· There will be 3 SPECIAL PRIZES for our 3 top ticket sellers (FIRST PLACE-AMERICAN GIRL DOLL)!
· Hand out Winnie-the-Pooh invitations to family members, friends, neighbors, school teachers, hair dressers, etc. inviting them to watch you perform at the Box Elder High School on Thursday and Friday, May 9-10, 2019.
· Have the people who are purchasing your tickets place your STUDENT’S NAME in the online form that asks who should be credited for selling the tickets. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW TO CREDIT YOUR STUDENT FOR THEIR TICKET SALES.
· Let them know ticket prices are: Ages 5-12: $10.00 in Advance or $12.00 at the Door; Ages 13 & Up: $12 in Advance or $15 at the Doorand they are Reserved Seating so the earlier they can commit, the better their seats will be!
Please make sure the families you sell tickets to know that they MUST PRINT A PAPER TICKET IN ORDER TO BE SEATED. If they don’t have a printer – please let us know beforehand so we can print the tickets and have them available to pick up at Will Call on the night of the performance.
Please note all seats are Reserved Seating. All tickets must be PURCHASED ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. All Show Tickets and Ticket Fees (we are charged $1.50 per ticket by the ticket company) are nonrefundable. We can exchange tickets (Thursday tickets for Friday or vice versa); however, it is unacceptable to sell unused tickets on social media and/or to bring unused tickets to the Box Office to be sold for you. The Box Office will not accept these tickets.
The ticket contest will close at MIDNIGHT on Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Tickets will still be available after this date; however, any tickets sold after this date will not count toward our ticket contest.
Here’s to a great Finale Performance this year! I am grateful to have all of you and your families a part of it!
Thank you as always,